Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Crafty day



Got an itching to create...

Pop over to John's site (ReCycle ReUse ReDesign) to see all the amazing things he does, and be inspired.

I found him thanks to the wonderful  Graphics Fairy... subscribe to her site and you get a daily email with amazing, copyright free, vintage images that you may use in any way that takes your fancy.

You can see what John did with a few images here...

He very kindly emailed me complete instructions (John you are a gem!) here is my 1st attempt...

I have not decided what I will turn this into as yet. It has to be something that will not need washing, as the ink will not hold up. The other possibility is using this great product - Iron-on Vinyl from Thermoweb which turns any fabric into oilcloth which would then make the ink water resistant!

Watch this space....