Saturday, 3 September 2011

My Tutorial will be featured on Dawanda!

I got this letter from the Dawanda team this week, and am excited to see my tutorial being 'aired'!
Be sure to pop over to Dawanda & have a look....
I assume you will be able to click onto the 'Make it yourself' bit & see it there!


Dear Di,


I hope you're having a good week so far. I just wanted to let you know that your 'Bag with Zipper' tutorial will be featured on the DaWanda blog during DIY September!

We will be featuring your tutorial on Sunday 4th. The blog post will be a round-up of smart tips and tricks from sellers, and will also feature a couple of other sellers. We will of course link to your DaWanda shop and your own blog within the post.

We have everything we need from you in order to publish the tutorial, but we will be in touch if anything comes up. Thanks for participating, and let me know if you have any questions!

Best wishes,

Azra

No comments:

Post a Comment