Tuesday, 25 October 2011

ML... here's to you!!

In case you missed the start of the story, it goes back to our Ladies Lebanese Luncheon, when ML needed a gift for her good friend & we chose fabric together & had great fun doing so. You can read the full story here. At the end of the process, only a really great friendship convinced ML to hand over the gift she had created & rather fallen for herself.

A couple of weeks back it was ML's B Day, and I just knew the fun she would have creating a bag, for herself this time! So I gave her a MadeByDi voucher & today we once again pillaged the fabric cupboard & found the ideal combination to suit ML - chic & elegant with a hint of flirty fun :)

I have a few orders to fill, so should be working on those, but was too excited about her bag to put it aside. I had already decided on a pattern from Cheri over at I am Momma hear me ROAR - you can find it here - and had it cut out & ready, waiting for the fabric to be chosen.

So this evening I ran it up, and here are the photos...





ML... hope you like your new bag :)

Cheri... thanks for a great tutorial! It worked 100% and your photo steps were clear, your instructions well written & I am sure a beginner would manage this too.
It is a very chic pattern, and the proportions are great - thanks for a great share!


No comments:

Post a Comment