Thursday, 23 February 2012

Before & after - the fabric hoard

Every sewing enthusiasts dilemma... how to store your fabric stash in a neat, tidy fashion, making it easy to find the right piece when you wish to start a project.  I bought a simple cupboard from IKEA especially for the purpose, but it quickly looked a right mess...



But, after switching to sorting by colour instead of type of fabric, it looked quite pretty....



And, I am proud to say, a few weeks later, it looks just as good as it did after the big tidy up!

2 comments:

  1. Nice fabric stash! That cupboard looks perfect for fabric. I like that you can see what is in the baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very valuable post. This is my very first time that i here. I found so many interesting stuff as part of your thread especially it's discussion. Really it's great thread. Keep it up.
    Regards: chiffon

    ReplyDelete