Sunday, 26 February 2012

Easy, user friendly handbag patterns

New to making handbags, or an old hand?  Either way, I fully recommend keykaloupatterns.  I bought one for a friend's birthday yesterday - it is easy to do... buy the PDF pattern online & then mail the link to your friend!  No mess, no fuss, no waiting!!  Click on the Bracelet Bag Pattern on the right of this page to see all her patterns.

Next month in the BIWC class, we will be making the Cross Body Bag.  You can order your pattern so long by clicking on the link on the right hand side of this page 'BIWC March Class'.

Here is a pic of the handbag I am currently carrying - also a Keykalou pattern, but unfortunately one she no longer has available for sale.  Not sure why as it is a gem!  It has pockets like a pair of denims.




The main bag fabric is from my paris shopping trip & the dotty lining is from a fabric shopping trip my sister took me on in Surrey.  She took me to this wonderful little quilting shop where they sell fabric as well as every little thing you could possibly want for quilting (and other sewing projects).  The fabrics are gorgeous & arranged in toning hues.  They really ensure you buy more than you need!  

Have a look at this range I bought from them...




No comments:

Post a Comment