Tuesday, 12 June 2012

An email I received today...

Dear Di,


What a lovely morning we experienced at your home – and believe it or not the cushion I got done does not only make me feel very pleased, my little granddaughter has chosen it as her favourite. Normally sewing is a past time I do when ever I find a spare minute on my own, but it’s such fun to have company at the same time, that it’s something special to be with you and other participants of the morning. Exchanging hints on how to get something done, receive new inspirations and enjoy fun company. The cushion was not my ‘first’ with your offered classes, two bunnies stand for our recent cessions together and I’m certain there is more to come.
Thanks again for some lovely hours.

Warm regards
Barbara



No comments:

Post a Comment