Tuesday, 12 June 2012

INSPIRED!!!

I have just spent two hours completely engrossed in this blog!  I stumbled onto it because of a Pin on Pinterest that i liked & followed back to the blog, on which I found a great link to....  you know the story!  For those of you that have not discovered Pinterest yet (are there still people who have not???)  Pop over... you will be inspired, and lost for a few hours at least!

Anyway, I just fell in love with this little doll from Nicole over at 70piggies


And then discovered that she is AMAZINGLY generous & has even shared the pattern & tutorial!
Go here

I see Angel at TaDa! Creations was also smitten with the dollies.  Here are some of hers:



She also has a wonderful blogpost on how to make her beautiful Ruffle Peasant Dress (her photo below)

Modelled by her lovely twins!

So, I am inspired!  And while I SHOUD be making loads of other things.... I am about to start my dress/ matching dolly combo for my little niece Grace's 3rd birthday.

Happy Stitching!

And a BIG thank-you to Angel & Nicole for their AMAZING generosity!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment