Friday, 3 August 2012

NoodleHead Go Anywhere Bag

I made a new friend at Volksfaden the other day!  I was there to buy the fabric to finish my Jennifer Paganelli dress, and S. was there to get fabric to sew her 2nd ever handbag, and was not 100% sure of the English instructions.  As you all know, I cannot resist 'sewing chat', so after looking at her pattern & discussing what was needed, S. & I decided we would sew this bag together.  We started on our NoodleHead Go Anywhere Bag this morning.

It is a really lovely, well thought out pattern, with easy to follow instructions direct to your inbox as a PDF pattern.  Another good designer - Anna uses loads of testers, and you can see what each of them did on this post on her blog.

When you see the pics of the finished bag I am sure there will be a stampede off to the Noodlehead site to buy this pattern!!  It is reasonably priced too.





No comments:

Post a Comment