Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Sheepish...

Okay, I've been quiet for too long!  I vow to improve my sewing to photographing what I have sewn ratio (s:ps ... now:  s>ps, hopefully soon s=ps... you know you're a geek when...!!!), both so you can see what I have been up to, and secondly to keep a record for myself.  I have such an awfully bad memory, I often forget things I have made!  Which can make for nice surprises...

Visiting SA last month, I saw friends using/ enjoying items I had made (and promptly forgotten) and was inordinately proud of myself for having made them!

I have been working on Xmas gifts & my older niece's BDay gift, and as long as Colleen can keep her from seeing this, here are some shots of Hannah's birthday sheep...









1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! Hannah will ADORE this beautiful sheep! And the bunnies are too beautiful!

    They had SUCH fun opening six advent presents this morning -it might as well have been Christmas! And in number 6 were Zoobles, which they both decided must have been the biggest gift meant for the 24th, but you put them in the 6th as Hannah is about to turn 6!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete