Saturday, 6 April 2013

Handmade Handbag

Since getting over my bronchitis, I feel like I need to catch up all that (wasted) time I was out for the count!  I have been up nights creating & sewing, and even starting to tidy my fabric hoard!  (No small task!!)

Can you tell that I am impatient for Spring?...


The fabrics used to make this bag were all purchased on various travels & remind me of the people I was visiting - Rachel, family in Holland & my sister in the UK.  I couldn't resist the big bow - I have been paging through the latest Tilda book - Tilda's Fairytale Wonderland - WOW, it is GORGEOUS!!!! - and am really enjoying the feminine, romantic look as a result.

I think it may well be my FAV Tilda book so far!



2 comments:

  1. This really does look very femine! Well done! LOVE the bow! :)
    Christine
    - ChrisW Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I buy ribbon in decor shops - that way it has very thin wire down the sides & you can 'mold' your bows!

      Delete