Monday, 23 February 2015

Brother sewing UK, you ROCK!!!

I did a massive happy dance around my house today, and am still smiling broadly, all due to Richard Connolly in the Brother UK sewing machine department in Manchester. He was on the phone for 40 minutes with me, talking me through a solution for my jammed Innovis 4000.   He was kind, and patient, and had my machine up and running again by the end of that phone call.   I had been quoted Labour £395, Parts £190+ vat @20% to fix this problem by Peter at Hampshire Sewing Machines.   Brother UK, through Richard, has really provided customer satisfaction and WONDERFUL customer service!   I knew I loved the Brother machines, but now I am rather enamoured with the team behind the machines too! Thank-you so much Richard Connolly, you made my week! Yet another reason for me to recommend Brother machines in my sewing classes!!!!



My baby is back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment