Then I ironed it onto my watercolour paper (Bee Paper 100% cotton 300gsm/ 140lb.) - it's a great paper for wet into wet, so great for the darkening sky I planned for this....
Then went and did wet into wet background
(really quickly - was going for test run, not for art! Wanted to make as wet as possible to see how freezer paper stood up)
Dried with a hairdryer and started removing freezer paper once touch dry.
At first I thought it wasn't working, as it looked like it was also pulling up watercolour paper, until I realised that it was not, it was leaving behind some freezer paper.
So I got out my Cricut hook tool, and this lifted paper whole. For the initial bits where freezer paper was left behind I used my gummy eraser used for removing masking fluid
The end result....